This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Sunday, October 27, 2002

I am hyper. In an excitable, good, extraordinarily giggly mood. I feel like a teenager getting ready for a big date or something. But I'm not. No guys, no going out, nothing. I'm just listening to music way too loud and twirling around the house like I don't care how much of a fool I look. *dance, dance, dance!* Did you ever throw back your head and just spin? "Do you remember when...we used to sing? Sha la la la la la la la la la la te da" I am the brown eyed girl!
Anyway, I talked to Manatee today. I just decided to call him. And I did NOT go to the movies with the other guy. I went with just me and Amethyst. Had a good time, got a ride home with Slate. And now he's out making out with someone-surprised? no, he is the man whore-and I'm here, in a great mood, dancing around my living room with Amethyst to music that can probably be heard all over the apartment complex. There's something to be said about just throwing back and ignoring society, dancing around the living room with no one around wearing jeans and no shirt. (For the curious, yes, I am wearing a bra-and for the extra curious it matches my panties.) LoL!!! Yay! Today rocks my world! "Sugar! Oh, honey, honey! You are my candigyrl!" My theme song! Running off to dance some more...
Laters