This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Saturday, October 26, 2002

*sigh* I feel guilty. I really want to see Manatee again, but this other guy just asked me out...and I DO kinda want a ride to the movies, instead of walking...but...I mean, I know we don't have anything going on, and that I'm free to do as I choose, but...I feel like I WANT to have something going on with him-even if he's not had any contact with me in two, three days-and I feel like if I go out with this other guy I'm somehow betraying a confidence or something. *sigh* And then, me being the honest person I am, I'd have to tell him and he might react badly...why do I worry about these things? Why do I obsess over them? He's probably on a proper date with a great looking girl right now. And he wouldn't be interested in me. (Don't ask why I'm so pessimistic today. It's better that way-I'm consistently either being proven right or pleasantly surprised.)
Laters