This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Tuesday, November 19, 2002

I have been craving beef. And not just beef. I've been seeing these commercials for the "ultimate bacon cheeseburger" and it looks so...GOOD. Not just edible. Delicious. Do you know what would happen to me if I ate that? I would die. Yes, dead. It's been more than seven years since I've had red meat or pork. I no longer produce the enzyme to be able to digest it. Why am I craving it? I don't KNOW! I've not even MISSED it the past seven years, much less wanted or craved it. And no, I'm not one of those "love the animals" people. It was a personal choice, health reasons, laziness. Other stuff. But not animal friendliness. Not that I hate animals. I'm all about your house, your pet, your choice. I'm not a pet person. I'm not as anti-animal as Stormy is, though. Her fourth birthday she shrieked and ran out on Chucky Cheese. And don't get me started on her and bugs. Okay. I'm done. Oh, except to say that Royal didn't call, but he did leave me a message online saying he was going to bed early. Yay! I am unforgotten.
Laters