This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Tuesday, November 19, 2002

So it's on those days that I don't feel good that Amethyst has MASSIVE amounts of energy. Jumping off the freakin' WALLS! I am so frustrated. But again, it's just her being three. And Slate is acting like a complete asshole, throwing her in her bed for being upset when he tells her to shut up. Actually used the words "shut up". And now he wants me to make a list for the grocery store, because he doesn't want to "deal" with her. She's MY kid. I'M dealing with her. Fucking asshole, man. Fuck him, I need to go to the grocery store. He always gets the wrong shit anyways. Fucking store brands that sit unopened in the cabinets for months. I understand the need to save money. But if it's not going to get used at all, don't get it. Especially since it's the difference of like twenty cents. Goddammit!
Laters