This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Tuesday, December 03, 2002

I was very melancholy last night. But my computer was flippin' out, so I just went to lay in bed. I don't know, I just started contemplating the whole of my life and wondering where I was going from here. The contemplation of which had me going around in circles from optimistic to despondent. I think I'm both. Not a surprise.
Anyway, Stormy called after midnight her time, really upset. And though I try, I never know what to say when someone else is hurting. I guess none of us really do. But I told her I love her and I'm here for her, even if "here" is thousands of miles and an ocean away. That's all I can do.
All right, Amethyst needs attention. And lunch.
Laters