This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Sunday, December 15, 2002

That was a very excellent movie. Yes, yes it was. It also wasn't what I expected for being such a gay cult thing. Slate and I figured stuff out-and then we all watched the movie. It all works out in the end. I believe that so I try to work towards that. Slate doesn't. He believes I'll fail and that things won't work out. So we come at problems from opposite directions. But, like I said, it'll all work out in the end. Of course, I don't know why I still believe that, given my history...
Anyway it's bed time for me and scrogging time for them. Oh, and Slate and I have a bet as to whether his new boyfriend will still be around a few months from now. But I know things his new beau does not. Hehehehe. Not that I'd be happy to win that bet, but still.
Laters