This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Thursday, December 05, 2002

Okay, I'm finally going to bed. I feel a little better. I wrapped up a couple of presents for Amethyst and listened to christmas (deliberately left uncapitalized) music and played a video game. Castlevania, if you must know. Because in general I suck at video games but when it comes to Castlevania I am a god. Okay, technically it was Castlevania Four. Still, I rock. I'm still in a sucky-hate-the-entirety-of-humanity-especially-all-those-I've-met-thus-far mood, but at least I got to whip dead things' asses. They're wrong, you know, those who say video games promote real life violence. Pretend violence is cathartic. Now I don't so strongly want to kick the shit out of the next person who speaks to me. Not that I could, anyway, I'm pretty weak. But give me a whip...
Laters