This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Wednesday, December 04, 2002

So Amethyst and I both fell asleep watching the movie. But I woke up when it was over and put her to bed. And took a super hot shower-while the dryer was running. So all the windows in my house are all fogged up. That's not really interesting in and of itself, and some might think I'm starting to get boring. But it's the little things in life that keep me alive-not sane, I'm not even close to that. Little things like writing on the windows and drawing bizarre little pictures. What's really fun is that on the big one there's a light outside and it outlines the bike out there on the balcony. Yes, yes I did trace it into the window. It looks really neat-neat being the only word I can think of since I'm so tired. I also put my footprints all over it. I know it's juvenile. But sometimes you just have to let go of the constraints of society and do something incredibly childish. At least I do.
Laters