This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Friday, January 24, 2003

Chestnut is definitely coming over tomorrow. He just emailed me with a time and everything. So yay! But...dammit, there's this sex thing. That of course exists between two people who are attracted to each other and want to form a relationship. However! Should the sex part come too early there's the risk of the physical aspects overwhelming the real ones, the genuine connections. And should it come too late it has the possibility of obscuring the other aspects because there's all this sexual tension. Damned. I'm no good at this. It was so...I don't want to say 'easy', because that's not exactly the right word. But it was natural last time. Right, perfect, awesome, all right from the start. I don't want that relationship again-obviously, with it being over, it was...flawed. But that's not the right word, either. Well, goddamn. I know more words than anyone I've ever met combined and words are completely failing me tonight. So I'm going to bed.
Laters