This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Friday, January 24, 2003

Okay, Stormy and Slate are both back in school. The difference is, Slate insists on doing his own work and Stormy...well, Stormy doesn't. She's got her husband doing her computer class-he's a big computer geek-and me doing one of her other classes. Like a criminal justice one-she wants to be a lawyer. What do I know about criminal justice? That's right, nothing. But on the plus side, neither does Stormy. And it looks to be just a lot of book reading and busy work. I don't mind. I just find it amusing.
On another note, I'm both jealous of them-Slate and Stormy-for being back in school, but I'm also relieved that it's not me. Although I think I'm more jealous than relieved. I miss the whole school thing. I like learning. And I want to get back into those languages, so I can travel. All around the world.
And now I have to go return the movie.
Laters