This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Friday, February 28, 2003

I feel so blah. And I'm in 'horny little bitch' mode, so that's not helping anything. I am REALLY sexually frustrated. But at least I got my love to admit that he DIDN'T want me going elsewhere for physical attention. Ah, well. That's what toys are for.
Speaking of toys, there's this guy I've been talking to online for like MONTHS and all of a sudden he wants to take me out tonight to buy me a toy. Should I let him? I'm thinking so. I'm all about exploiting the ignorant. BUT-and isn't there always a but?-I'd have to figure out a way for him to get it for me without giving him anything in return. And we all know what he wants in return. I'm good, though. I think I can do it. Hey, a free toy is a free toy. And besides, I've had a lot of practice manipulating men (not that I should be admitting that, but I figure it's okay to do to the stupid).
We'll see how it goes. Either way, I'm amused.
Laters