This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Thursday, March 06, 2003

THREE hours. THREE. Three hours and nothing. No IM, no email, no phone call. What am I supposed to DO? I'm waiting. For him. For the rest of my life, if need be. But he signed offline. He's gone. Oh, WHERE is he? WHAT is he doing? WHO is he with? WHY isn't he calling? Or IMing? Or ANYTHING? Dammit, what is going ON?
My stomach is all tied up in knots, my heart is beating so fast I'm afraid it's going to explode-and then not beating at all just catching in my chest, my breathing is irregular-I'm afraid I'm about to hyperventilate...and I've been like this for THREE HOURS.
This is killing me. Driving me mad.
So what am I supposed to do? It's five in the morning. Amethyst just came out and asked me what I was doing up so late. I put her down to try to go back to sleep. Should *I* go to sleep? I'm not sleepy. I don't think I COULD sleep. But...three hours? What is he DOING, dammit?!?
Laters