This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Friday, March 21, 2003

Okay, I've been passively avoiding this whole writing a review thing ever since Plum brought it up. Because a) it's slightly embarrassing, b) I don't know what to say, and c) I'm usually vague about things and in order to WRITE a review like this I'd have to be more specific. So what the hell, I'm putting it all aside and writing my first review. Keep in mind that I DID buy four.
All righty, the one I'm reviewing is the 'mini massager', better known as the "Pocket Rocket". (And damn, this IS embarrassing.) Anyway, this one's used for clitoral stimulation. It's got these three small metallic nubs on the top of it, or this plastic attachment that's got a lot of what I'd call spikes. I used that once a while ago and found it entirely uncomfortable, and even scratchy, so I've completely ceased with that. So just the simple little metallic nubs and vibrating action. The only thing that I can think to compare it to is possibly oral sex from someone with a tongue piercing-except a bit faster and the plus that *I* control where it goes instead of relying on the expertise (or, in general, lack thereof) of a partner. Anyway, clitoral stimulation is usually a preference with chics because it's a lot easier to attain orgasm that way. In fact, a significant percentage of women CANNOT achieve it vaginally-at least I think I read that somewhere. Or maybe Magenta told me. Anyway, if it's not true, I'M not the one making it up. Anyway, in general I'd certainly recommend this one for a 'quicky'. The drawbacks of this kind of device, though, is that it's a hard surface which can potentially cause damage if used too vigorously. Which tends to happen because it IS a rather...intense kind of experience. However, if you like to just get right to the point, this is the one to use. I'll get to the finger one as a better alternative later. Okay, I think that's all I really have to say about it-other than the fact that it DID work for me WITHOUT causing damage because I'm not an idiot when it comes to using these things. However, I pity the poor lamp I accidentally kicked over in the heat of the moment.
Yep, that's all for now.
Laters