This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Saturday, March 15, 2003

I had a bad day. Stupid tattoo place-not that it's fucked up, just that it's not exactly what I wanted. But fuck it, I want OTHER tattoos in OTHER areas. I'm done with this arm. Then stupid food place that can't get a simple order right-VERY simple, I want NOTHING on it. THEN I didn't even feel like going SHOPPING to cheer myself up. And when I got home Slate was on the computer for HOURS on end, so I couldn't talk to my love.
But then Stormy called and we talked about setting up my apartment and stuff, and it was all good and it will all work out. And THEN I got to get online to talk to my lovie and I've been talking to him pretty much ever since. So all is right with my world.
Laters