This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Thursday, March 20, 2003

All right, the first thing on my mind right now is war. How we are at war, and how this war is specifically to go in and kill one man. Whatever, it's all beyond my control. My concern with the whole thing is Amethyst. I don't want to raise her to believe that violence for any reason is acceptable. That and almost my entire area is military, which makes us a prime target. Yes, we're moving soon, but this is war-war with a madman who has no morals, if the media is to be believed. But whatever. Like I said, it's out of my hands-there's nothing *I* can do about any of it. I'm not a fatalist, but if I were I couldn't do anything about it.
Anyway, on to other things.
I talked to Ruby a couple of days ago. Sunday, I think it was. And he was having...well, a bad day. I'm SO glad I called on Sunday instead of Saturday. He got DUMPED Sunday morning. So, of course I had to tell him I was engaged. And that I was moving close to Stormy. And that I was losing weight. And that my life was SO much better without him in it. I'm not entirely mean, nor entirely heinous. But I DID so enjoy that conversation.
I WAS going to make this a long entry, as I've had a lot on my mind recently. But I'm dead tired. So
Laters