This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Tuesday, March 18, 2003

So. I've been neglecting my poor blog. It's starving for information, and I'm just misbusing and atreating it. Oh, well.
New updates!
Yes, I got Amethyst's birthday pictures done today. If you're curious, go here: http://briefcase.yahoo.com/candigyrl_31. There's all sorts of pictures of she and I there, but the one labeled "Amethyst x6" is hers from today. She's SUCH a beautiful little girl! And all the people at the picture studio were calling each other back and forth to check out her pictures. They ALL wanted to photograph MY child! And you can TOTALLY see why. Not only is she INCREDIBLY photogenic, she's a ham for the camera! She was SO good at following instructions and just being adorable. I LOVE taking her picture! Even though I spent WAY, WAY too much on them-they just have all these awesome new options and some REALLY neat stuff they can do nowadays! I just love living in the computer/technology age. Even if computers hate me. At least they love my daughter.
Oh, and I've been having the most EXCELLENT few days with my love. Even if we are sappy and weird. It's cute; we're in love.
I just can't get over how phenomenal my daughter is. And how beautiful these pictures are. It's amazing, I'm SO not like that. I pretty much avoid cameras as if they could steal my soul. But Amethyst LOVES them. I'm really going to have to go buy a disposable camera and take a LOT of snapshots of her. My family would love that as much as she would.
Anyway, even though he's not here, Slate and I are kinda in an argument about the state of he house. So I'mma go clean until my lovie gets online.
Laters