This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Saturday, March 15, 2003

Have you ever had one of those moments when the moment was PERFECT, it just wasn't FULL? Tonight, talking to my love...everything was perfect. Everything was love. And we kept running into those perfect moments-those moments that weren't meant for talking or typing, but for kissing and loving.
I know he loves me. I KNOW it. Fuck the hard evidence that Slate requires. *I* have faith. Even when we're fighting or upset with each other, I STILL love him. I still know that HE loves ME. He doesn't. A single moment and he's back in the land of the unappeased and unaccepting. It's frustrating. Probably, that's what's MOST frustrating. That he can KNOW one moment and doubt the next.
I love him SO much! More than much. More than...more than more, more than LOVE. All I want, all I've ever wanted is to be with him. To love him. And I do. I love him.
Laters