This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Wednesday, March 12, 2003

So we had a big fight last night and then worked it out. I hate fighting. Especially because I don't get to enjoy the make up sex. Dammit.
Anyway, Amethyst, Slate, and I went to wash the cars today. And while Slate and I were doing the actual washing, Amethyst grabbed the hose and soaked us both. Which was fine because we got her worse. She was DRENCHED. And she LOVED it!
Then she and I went to get lunch and I actually ate. Which was a mistake because I'm supposed to ease my stomach back into the eating thing, not just launch right into it. So my tummy hurts. I don't think I'll vomit again, but I'm definitely not going anywhere.
Oh, and I was thinking about the whole lying thing as I was driving around. I don't have a problem with lying. Especially if the person lies to me to spare my feelings. The truth doesn't change just because I know about it-and if it's something that will only hurt me, I'd rather NOT know. Stormy's exactly the opposite. She wants the truth no matter what. But the thing is that SHE lies all the time and *I* don't.
Also, another thing about Stormy that I'm kind of relieved to know is that she cheated on her husband. Right before they got married. And the reason that I'm relieved to know it is that we're just about total opposites. So if SHE could do that, it pretty much means that *I* can't. I'm pretty sure I couldn't anyway, but that's just about the best proof there is.
Okay, I'm in a great deal of pain. So I'm going to go lay down with Amethyst and help her take her nap.
Laters