This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Girls are funny. Weird, even. Totally strange. They want what they want, but if they TELL you what they want, it doesn't count. As in, my sister can't tell her husband that she wants a dozen red roses or really just any flowers or thoughtful gifts every now and then for no reason. Because if she told him he'd only be doing it out of a sense of obligation, not an actual desire to please. Guys should just pick up on this stuff. Duh.
I'm no different, really. Hell, I'm female, it comes with the territory. But how can I get what I want without mentioning it/asking for it/describing it? I very probably can't. Guys, despite all their intelligences and logics, are pretty dense.
So here's what *I* want:
Surprise me.
Laters