This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Wednesday, October 16, 2002

Okay, so I haven't been able to get to my blog for the entirety of yesterday/today. Which sucks, because, as you all know, it's better to feed than to starve an addiction. Have no fear, however-I am still as enthusiastic as ever about sharing the weirdness of me. Now...what to say? Hmmm...I supposed I should go back a little bit. Or a lot, whichever. Okay, I've got it. Apparently when I was four I went to stay with my aunt. And apparently I dumped dirt into her lawn mower. Which, of course, is the worst sort of offense. I knew that at four. Anyway, this started a long history of her hating me. Nineteen years and she's still at it. We call her Auntie Satan. All because of a child actually acting like a child. A heinous crime, I know. Ah, well. I'm just dying for the day she comes after me to collect what I "owe" her. Because she "helped" me so much when I was living with my sister in Wyoming. Whatever. Actually, she's IS trying. She's talked to my sister recently asking for my contact info and all that. I'm curious as to what she'd say, but so far, nothing. Well, all my sis gave her was an email address, but still. Nothing. Notice how my tears just RAIN down because of that. Really.
Laters