This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Thursday, October 17, 2002

Current obsessions: Roses. Embarrassingly enough, the WB. Anything anachronistic. This blog. My sister. My daughter. Other stuff. Things I would be obsessed with if they were readily available: Making out. Money. Sex. Movies. Walking in the rain with other people. Board games. Tattoos and piercings. Other stuff. Right now I'm just...craving. Everything. Mostly, I want to be touched, kissed, caressed...seduced, even. Parts of my body are tingling with the knowledge that I will not be experiencing these things anytime in the forseeable future. I am not saying this because I miss having these things. No, I don't miss what I once had, nor do I want those things back. I guess I'm just more actively noticing that I DON'T have it at this point. My bed is vacuously empty tonight.
Laters