This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Thursday, November 21, 2002

So I don't have to create problems that don't exist. I can just discover real ones. Royal. Yeah, he's a virgin. Not that that's a bad thing, but for the reasons I've stated before, it's not MY thing. I'm not unwilling to find out if it will work still, but I'm a little...disappointed. I could tell he was sexually inexperienced, and I got the feeling that he MIGHT be a virgin, AND when I was discussing GreyMatter with him I got that definite vibe. I don't know. I still like him a lot. We'll see. We've got a "date" for tomorrow. More of a challenge, really. To see which of us has the bigger reaction to each other's stories. *sigh* I must admit I'm a little disappointed. But I'll try not to let it colour my reactions or feelings towards him. I'm done for now.
Laters