This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Friday, November 22, 2002

Guys suck. I'm sick of them. Royal was supposed to come over tonight but instead he calls saying he forgot his wallet so he had to go home. And then...he goes into "I have more in common with you than anyone since my best (guy) friend three years ago. But something is just not right." And he "broke up" with me. Even used those words. Two dates and we're "breaking up". I'm tired. Of finding a guy I really, REALLY like and having "something" not be right. What the hell is WRONG with me? What's my fucking flaw? Or what am I missing? Is there an inherent necessary quality I am lacking? Whatever. I'm sick of crying about it. So I'mma go weep for a fortnight or two and get over it. I'm not crying just over him, although I am upset about it. I'm crying also over the general trend of my life. Quaquaversal-and why did I hope for otherwise?
Laters