This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Thursday, November 21, 2002

Finally had a "discussion" with Slate. An almost arguement. But we worked things out, and he still loves me. And I still love him and everything's going to be okay. AND I talked to Royal today, but not for long, he was busy at work and had plans afterwards. *sigh* I'm definitely one who needs attention. And when I meet someone I like, I wanna spend more time with them...but maybe I'll see him tomorrow-I'm going to invite him over at any rate. Because Slate works all night tomorrow night...and every night this week, including Friday and Saturday. Actually, Blonde wants to come over Friday. I don't know. I like sex with him, he's totally amazing, and the best sex I've ever had. But I REALLY like Royal, and I don't want him to feel betrayed. Which he might already because of last Friday, but probably not because we weren't really anything then and now...well, we've talked every day and I've told him how much I like him and...okay, I'm rambling. I'mma go.
Laters