This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Friday, November 22, 2002

I don't want to seem like a horny little bitch, but I really want to screw Blonde tonight. I just kinda feel like Royal and I may be going somewhere and I wanna get in as much really good sex as possible before that happens. I have serious sex issues. I left the love of my life over it. Well, the love of my life up to this point. I've been with a lot of guys. Most of whom I didn't even like, much less love. Sure, sex is only part of a relationship, but it's an important part. As all parts are important. AND, I like sex. Sex is important to me, and if something is important to your partner in a relationship, you work to make it good. You work to make it work. I dunno. I don't know. I am utterly confused and contradicting myself and just blah. I don't know what I want, what's important to me, what I like, where I'm going, who I'm going with. I really like Royal. And so...I'm telling Blonde nope.
Laters