This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Saturday, January 25, 2003

I didn't eat yesterday. And I'm not hungry today, but there is food around here-these cookies that Slate's mother sent him-so I might be tempted to eat it because it's there. But since I'm not hungry I was thinking about the whole anorexia thing. But I think if I have to think about it, it's not really right for me. If that makes any sense. But I, like most women, would like to loose weight. I'm so damned gorgeous, I could be a knockout if it weren't for a few flaws. I honestly believe that I could be one of those women who turn heads when she walks into a room-the guys lusting after her, the girls jealous. Currently not so much. But it would be nice...
Laters