This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Tuesday, February 04, 2003

So what the hell? I mean, does the whole world think Americans are ignorant slobs? Or are we just moronic assholes? Can we not even fucking READ? I only mention this because one of my favourite movies-that just happens to NOT be in English-came on TV this week. And since most of my stuff (including my movies) is scattered across the whole flippin' country, I thought I'd check it out. And the damned thing was dubbed. *growl* And not only dubbed, but also full screen. The rest of America can go take a flying leap if they can't take the effort to even read the screen (not to mention handle the little black bars at the top and bottom of the screen-which *gasp* make it possible to SEE all the action). As for me, I have Taste. And, yes, that's Taste with a capital T.
Laters