This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Thursday, March 13, 2003

So at the PT thing today I found out that I have hairline fractures running through my lowest bone on my spine-the L5, they call it. AND that they've been there for a while. AND that they're getting worse. AND the I have something wrong with my joint right at the bottom of my spine, that it's out of place or something with the big words that *I* didn't go to medical school to learn-the SI joint, they call it. So they gave me these abdominal strengthening exercises that they admitted would probably make the pain worse, but would lessen the strain on my bones so that thirty or forty years from now I'll still be able to walk. I'm not planning on living thirty or forty years from now. I'm not even really planning on twenty. So I don't want to make the pain worse. I want to make it go AWAY. AND they refused to give me any more of the drugs that actually WORK because they're addictive-HELL, YES, I'm addicted to NOT having pain. Stupid fucking doctors. But actually, I really LIKE the lady that I was working with today. She didn't bullshit me and she was very impressed at how well I understood what was wrong with me and the questions that I asked. She can't prescribe medicine anyway, so it's not HER fault. Stupid MALE doctors is what it is.
Anyway, my lovie's online.
Laters