This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Monday, March 03, 2003

Damn, I have had an EXCELLENT weekend. Friday, I got a free dinner. Yesterday I got to hang out with Plum and buy myself some toys. And today I hung out with Stone most the day. He took me to a movie. A very graphic movie, but Amethyst wasn't scared. We also went shopping, and I spent WAY too much again. But on books this time. YAY! I finally have something to read. Including the book that both Stormy and my love have recommended to me. Now Stone irritates me a lot of the time because of his attitude. But I can usually get him to take me out and today he even bought me some liquor. And we had a really good time-despite all the sexual innuendos. And not so much 'innuendo' as flat out 'hey, bj'. So whatever. As long as I pretend that maybe it'll eventually happen, we'll probably hang out a little more often. It's just TOO bad that I have a four year old with me all the time. *snaps fingers* Such a shame...LoL
Anyway, Amethyst did wake up at six this morning and we've been out all day so she didn't get a nap. So she's asleep already. Ah, well, she'll probably wake up at six again tomorrow morning. S'all good. She really is cute. And I'm still in shock that she's already four. HOW did that HAPPEN? Wow. Kids. Not only do they age you, they grow up too damned fast.
Okay, I have dishes to do and a house to clean so I'm going to go do that. Especially since we have no more clean silverware.
Laters