This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Sunday, March 02, 2003

Okay, I didn't want to say this earlier, but DAMN, I'm in PAIN. Sitting in this chair has just been KILLING me. Thank goodness I'm going to the doctor tomorrow. But I'm going to figure out a way to sit comfortably in this chair by tonight, because OW! AND I'm sleepy. NOT tired-too much caffeine, as I knew I'd be up this late talking to my love. But I have a headache and I feel a little sick, so I'mma go lay down while Amethyst watches this movie for the millionth time. Then hopefully I'll take her out to the park or the zoo or SOMEthing later today. We'll see. I really DO need to take her out more often. Not that I think I'm a horrible mother or anything. Well, somtimes I do. But I have a happy child, who knows she is loved. So I can't be doing TOO badly.
Anyway, I'll quit babbling. I'm done.
Laters