This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Tuesday, December 02, 2003

I spent so long, so many years taking the flimsy silver strands in my hands and trying to create something better, something bigger, something MORE. But how can you improve perfection? And what is perfection without change?
Perfection without change is flawed. And how can it be perfection if it is flawed? And even should it change, would it remain perfect? Change perfectly? Or are there only brief, shining moments of perfection, those small, almost infinitesimal periods we have to find and savour?
So what if you miss them? What if you're so caught up in living you don't see the perfect when you're in it? You spend the rest of your life looking back and saying "I wish I could have appreciated it then" and mourning its loss.
I've never had a moment like that.
Will I ever? And will I see it when I do?
God, I make no fucking sense.
Laters