This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Once upon a time in the land of 'If Only'...
I wrote a story that started that way when I was younger. Well, actually Stormy wrote it and I edited. Now the phrase seems...so appropriate. So...well, it fits. My life. I always think about the "what ifs". What if my soulmate is out there waiting for me and I'm stuck with Raven when he comes? What if Raven IS my soulmate and I'm looking for something else to the exclusion of noticing Him? What if there's no such thing as a 'soulmate' and I'm deluding myself into thinking I could ever be happy? Or even content? What if there IS and *I* just don't have one?
And fuck. What about Amethyst? Hell, if I had a job, I would SO need to be budgeting for her future therapy.
Laters