This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Friday, January 23, 2004

Who the hell are "He and she"?
"He touches my mind, possessing me, claiming me, pulling me closer until all I know is Him.
She moves my heart, stroking and soothing until it grows big with only her.
He is a rock, commanding even in His need for me. She is a void waiting to be lovingly filled.
He owns me. She loves me.
And I will find my home in them."

Not Him, not Raven. God, this cracks me up. And what's even BETTER about it is that I've TOLD her what's going on, what's He's promised me and what His REAL plans are. And STILL she rushes in blindly, trusting Him, believing His words when He uses them on her to confuse and mislead. "You are to get everything ready for me that I need and wait for me." Yeah, that's what He said. Read between the lines, moron. It means: "I want you in my pocket for the rest of your life but you'll never get me." Hell, He's even promised me that He'll never MEET her no matter what.
And the people she meets online-one in particular-hope that she gets through this (that we all get through this) with "minimum psychological damage." Get the point here, people: we're TRYING to damage her. Raven and I both. Physically, psychologically, spiritually, mentally, emotionally-if there's damage to be done, we're going for it. HE'S going for it. I'm done with being the victim, that part of my life is over. And since I can't really fight my own battles, He's doing it for me. Because He loves me. And He's not leaving me. No matter what.
Oh, but it's amusing to me. Annoying as hell at times because she takes up too much of His time and calls my house at all hours of the day and night (though I'm soon changing my phone number so that won't be a problem for much longer), but it's going to feel so GOOD when we're done. So...vindicated, so revenged. And most importantly so OVER.
Why am I so...obsessed with this? Because I am. Because she hurt me beyond all bounds of moral, ethical, societal behaviours. I don't care who you are, there are some things you do NOT do to others. Even if you're a seventeen year old fool with access to a computer.
I guess that's all for now.
Laters