This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Sunday, January 04, 2004

I'm being so good. Trying my best and actually DOING. He's proud of me. Proud and in love. *happy sigh* I love making Him happy.
Some people say I'm a whiny brat. LoL! Little do they (meaning she, atomic tangerine) know. How much He loves me. How He lets me make decisions that should be up to Him, but that mean so much to me. How I take that priviledge and turn it to making me a better slave, instead of turning it into a precedence for getting more of what I want as I used to do. How He and I laugh at my rebellion (which is now minute) and her whining (which does nothing but grow by leaps and bounds). How close He and I are, how utterly devoted to each other. How He would-and has and does-choose me over all else, over even some of the things He wants because He wants ME more than any of it. How He has promised me that I do not have to have her in my home, should I be adamantly opposed to it-and I am. How calm and loving He makes me feel because of that. How He holds me, touches me, caresses me, loves me, fucks me. How we are together, He and I.
No, some people are-and will probably remain-completely clueless. I don't care. He loves me. And I Him.
Laters