This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Tuesday, December 30, 2003

She says (now) that I'm not welcome. She doesn't get that I never really was. That was ALWAYS her space to communicate with Raven-and I was never supposed to be part of that. So she moved. To have privacy. She doesn't realize that she doesn't GET any, nor does she deserve any. Nor does she realize that she is not now and will never be a good girl.
She uses "our" as if there exists some connection between us, some sort of sisterhood. No, she broke that. And she uses "my" (as in "my Master") to try and imply possession of Him. Ha! (And think of that in a very scoffing way.) "My" as in "the Master of me", yes. But she has no part of Him; He has all of her.
She's also so...cheap. There's a difference between 'priceless' and 'worthless', and she has yet to figure out that she is NOT the former. Her submission has no price, no value. It's too freely given, too easy to be held in any esteem. And it's not. No one would refuse a free twenty bucks, but it wouldn't mean anything to them. Dinner, maybe a movie (for one), and it's gone, never to be thought of again. Same here.
Bitter? Yes. And I have the right to be. She hurt me deeply, and she has yet to feel any remorse. But she will. And the great part about it is that it won't even be at my hands. I'm not welcome in her blog? Okay! Small thing, really. She's not welcome in my home. Anyone ELSE notice the difference?
*wandering away with a smug grin*
Laters