This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Thursday, February 20, 2003

So I'm weak. I got online before he could read my email. So he DOESN'T know my number. I don't know whether to be relieved or upset. But I'm incredibly drunk right now, so it doesn't really make a difference, does it? I drank an entire bottle of wine and half a bottle of amarretto. Screw spelling, too. So I'm going to talk with my love. And ACTUALLY wait, instead of just say I will and then get all impatient and pissy. I DO love him. And I was right about his friend wanting him, too. *sigh* I feel bad for her. I know how much it hurts to see the one you love love another. I like her, though. I really do. And she likes me, too, though I'm sure she wishes she could hate me. We'll get through this. All of us. That what people who care about each other do. I love him. I'm drunk, but I still love him. And now I'm going to go talk to him, and make a million typos for which he'll have to forgive me.
Laters