This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Wednesday, December 17, 2003

I live with a loving heart and a trusting soul. That's the way I am. Or rather, was. Now, I'm suspicious about too much. Not even believing what I see in front of me. And it's her fault. Bitch. And she's not even repentant. She just wants Raven-who loves ME-and to hell with what she did to me. Fuck THAT right in the ear.
Anyway, follow the link up there. I'm not sure, but I'm betting it'll be interesting reading. She calls me Sara, by the way. I just thought that it would be lovely to share-since she won't do anything to make ammends, I'll get my petty little revenges and feel all better. It's supposed to be a private blog, but enjoy. And leave comments telling her what cunt she is.
Laters