This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Thursday, October 21, 2004

*sigh* I found out today that Raven's still in jail. I also found out that I don't care. I loved him because he loved me. Or I allowed myself to believe I loved him because I believed he loved me. God, I'm an emotional retard.
Anyway, I had a date today. Lunch, casual, relaxed. We talked politics-not the best topic of conversation for a first date, but it was okay. And then he kissed me. I liked it. Because I like him. Or because I'm desperate for attention and am pretty much a makeout whore.
And right now I'm exhausted. I had an interview this morning that went really well-I even think I'll get the job. All in all, a good day. But sleepy now.
So g'night.
Laters