This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Thursday, February 20, 2003

I'm definitely NOT taking my drugs tonight. Because if I did, I would just pass out. Besides, my pain isn't as bad as it has been. And I plan on talking to the doctor tomorrow, to discuss different drugs and alternatives to drugs. I'm also REALLY trying to sober up so I can talk to my lovie. It's not working too well. Not surprising. And then I have half a glass of amaretto sour left that's just BEGGING to be drunk...but I'll finish it off on my way to bed. Probably help. Damn, I love him. I just really do. He is my everything. And I'm glad he is. I'm glad I can be what and who he needs me to be. I'm going to go eat some more and hope that it absorbs most of the liquor.
Laters