This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Thursday, February 20, 2003

Oh, I feel REALLY bad. We were having problems with messenger last night, and while he was trying to type something Amethyst woke up and wanted me to put her to bed and hold her. Which I did. But I was so drunk that I fell asleep. And when I woke up, he'd left. He'd been going on just as little sleep as I have, and it's all understandable and stuff. I just feel horrible that I passed out on him. AND that I didn't really get a chance to talk to him. *frown* Ah, well. I just love him. I really, really, really love him. And I got an email from his friend, saying that she's sorry about everything. I understand, and I'm just sorry that she couldn't tell him earlier, before I showed up in his life. Maybe things would have turned out differently. I'm rather glad they didn't, but still.
I woke up with an upset stomach-not surprising, I drank a LOT. I woke up and there were three empty liquor bottles lying around. Oops. I'm glad I got online, though. Okay, I'm still maybe a little off. So I'm going to go take a nap with Amethyst and then maybe go shopping for her birthday again. I just LOVE shopping for her. I wish I could buy her the world. I want her to have everything she needs, and everything she wants, and everything she never thought she could want. She's so amazing. I just love her. ANd I love my lovie. How is it possible to give all your love to two people at the same time? Powerful thing, love.
Laters